Nicotinell 1mg Lozengehelp you cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke per day or quit smoking altogether. Nicotinell Lozenges dissolve in the mouth to release a dose of nicotine to help you satisfy that urge. Convenient, discreet and an alternative option to chewing gum. These compressed lozenges contain 1 mg nicotine and are effective for smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day.
Key Features of Nicotinell Lozenges
- Pleasing mint flavour
- Satisfies nicotine craving
Warnings / Side effects
Do not use if you:
- Are a non-smoker
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients
Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you:
- Are under 18 years of age
- Have any serious heart disease
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Are under a doctor’s care or taking prescribed medication
Do not exceed the stated dose. Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Usage / Instructions
- Suck the nicotine lozenge until you start tasting a strong flavour of nicotine
- Let the lozenge rest between your cheek and gums until the taste begins to fade
- Start sucking again
- Repeat for about 30 minutes until the lozenge is dissolved completely
To get the most benefit from Nicotinell Lozenges, it is important to use them correctly. Remember, taking breaks between sucking is essential. If more nicotine is released than your mouth is able to absorb, you’ll end up swallowing it and not feeling the effects. If you feel an itchy sensation in your throat, burning in your stomach or experience hiccups or gas, then you should take longer breaks.
The active substance is nicotine. Each piece of Nicotinell Mint lozenge contains 1mg of nicotine (as 3.072 mg nicotine bitartrate dihydrate). The other ingredients are maltitol (E965), sodium carbonate anhydrous, sodium hydrogen carbonate, polyacrylate, xanthan gum, colloidal anhydrous silica, levomenthol, peppermint oil, aspartame (E951), magnesium stearate