A blocked nose often occurs with a cold, this causes excessive nasal secretions and the swelling of many tiny blood vessels that line the nose. The air passages become narrower and the nasal secretions may block the nose completely, leaving your little one feeling blocked up and congested.
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops are the easy and effective way to gently clear blocked noses and nasal congestion. Simply use the enclosed dropper to deliver the appropriate amount and relieve congestion for up to 10 hrs.
Key features of Otrivine Child Nasal Drops
- Easy to use nasal drops
- Helps to reduce nasal mucus
- Instant relief for blocked noses, symptoms of allergies and sinusitis
- Could provide up to 10 hours of relief
- Starts to work in as little time as 2 minutes
Usage / Instructions
- Children between 6 and 12 years: 1 or 2 drops into each nostril once or twice daily.
- Not recommended under 6 years except on medical advice.
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops contains:
Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.05 %w/v Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Acid Phosphate, Disodium Edetate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sorbitol, Hypromellose and Water.